Control Box Lights Not Circling On Well POE
Things that cause control box lights not circling on a well POE.
- System is unplugged, or turned off.
- Electrodes need replacement.
- Fuse blown or box defective due to power
- Valve relay wire to control box is wrong
1) Make sure the control box is plugged in and in the "On" position
2) Make sure the wires are connected to the electrode chamber and control valve.
3) Turn on a water faucet to see if the light comes on.
4) Test the electrical outlet to make sure it is working
5) Change ½ amp fuse on controlbox