How To Clean Or Replace A Valve Turbine
How to clean or replace a valve turbine in a well POE:
1) Put the system in bypass.
1) Close up view of valve bypass, disassemble from valve body, sliding tank forward.
2) With the tank slid forward at least 3", remove valve turbine assembly with needle nose pliers. Note: Bypass is hard plumbed.
3) The turbine assembly and protective screen should be inspected and wiped clean after removing from the valve as pictured above.
4) Clean with white vinegar and moist rag. Replace by hand and reassemble, sliding tank back to the plumbed bypass