How To Program The Control Valve In A Well POE
How to program the control valve in a well POE:
When the Master Programming Mode is entered, all available option setting displays may be viewed and set as needed. Depending on current option settings, some parameters cannot be viewed or set.
Setting The Time Of Day:
1) Press and hold either the "Up" or "Down" button until the programming icon replaces the service icon and the parameter display reads TD.
2) Adjust the displayed time with the "Up" and "Down" buttons.
3) When the desired time is set, press the "Extra Cycle" button to resume normal operation. The unit will also return to normal operation after 5 seconds if no buttons are pressed.
Entering Master Programming Mode:
1) Set the Time Of Day display to 12:01 P.M.
2) Press the "Extra Cycle" button (to exit Setting Time of Day mode). Then press and hold the "Up" and "Down" buttons together until the programming icon replaces the service icon and the "Display Format" screen appears.
Exiting Master Programming Mode:
1) Press the "Extra Cycle" button to accept the displayed settings and cycle to the next parameter.
2) Press the "Extra Cycle" button at the last parameter to save all settings and return to normal operation. The control will automatically disregard any programming changes and return to normal operation if it is left in Master Programming mode for 5 minutes without any keypad input.
Soft Reset: Press and hold the "Extra Cycle" and "Down" buttons for 25 seconds while in normal Service mode. This resets all parameters to the system default values, except the volume remaining in meter immediate or meter delayed systems and days since regeneration in the time clock system.
Master Reset: Hold the "Extra Cycle" button while powering up the unit. This resets all of the parameters in the unit. Check and verify the choices selected in Master Programming Mode.
1. Display Format (Display Code DF)
This is the first screen that appears when entering Master Programming Mode. The Display Format setting specifies the unit of measure that will be used for volume and how the control will display the Time of Day. This option setting is identified by “DF” in the upper left hand corner of the screen. There are three possible settings: