System Is Backwashing At the Wrong Time In A Well POE
Water is coming out the backwash drain at the wrong time in a well POE:
- Power outage has reset clock on automatic system
- Installer plugged system into outlet that only has intermittent power.
Reset the filter valve to the proper time.
1) Press and hold either the "Up" or "Down" button until the programming icon replaces the service icon and the parameter display reads TD.
2) Adjust the displayed time with the "Up" and "Down" buttons.
3) When the desired time is set, press the "Extra Cycle" button to resume normal operation. The unit will also return to normal operation after 5 seconds if no buttons are pressed.