How To Install A Spa System With A 24 Hour Recirculation Pump
Items Needed To Install An ECOsmarte Spa System: 24 Hour Recirculation Pump
Spa Brandsthat commonly use this method - CalSpa, Marquis, Jacuzzi, HotSpring, Caldera, Dimension One
Most spas are now manufactured with an ozone port or plug in on the main control board and a plumbing line to deliver the CO2.
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 1/2" Drill Bit
- 1/2" Tap ?
- Drill ?
- Wire Stripper/Crimper/Cutter
- Pipe Cutter ?
- PVC Glue and Primer
- QTY 2 - 1 1/2” x 3/4” Slip By FPT Reducer Bushing
- QTY 2 - 1/4” x 3/4” 90 Barb by Reducer Bushing (CO2) Male Thread Fittings
- QTY 1 - 1/2” x 1/4” Barb by Male Thread Fittings
- QTY4 - Hose Clamps 1/2”
- 4 feet - 1/4” Hose Flexible Clear
- QTY 3 - Female Wire Connectors
- QTY 6 - Large Zip Ties
- Intermatic Timer (HB77R) Hour/Minute Timer
Electrode Chamber Installation Location - The best place to install the electrode chamber in the spa plumbing is on the pressure side of pump one, ideally between shut off valves, after the pump and heater. Take care to allow heater union release. Electrode chamber should be installed vertically.
Control Box Installation Location - The control box should be installed indoors or outdoors, but it should be installed close to the spa for easy access.
Electrical - Timer and 110v outlet required
Plumbing - Inline on recirculation line